Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

I'm A Believer in TRIMDown Fiber Plus

Received on July 15, 2014 by Chantel Bernal

So I had weighed myself on Sunday and was totally bummed because I gained a pound instead of losing. I did get my monthly last week right in the middle of my first week with TRIMdown Fiber Plus. So I was a little annoyed. I did lose 1 inch tho, which made me happy. So today, since all that is over I decided to step on the scale because everyone is losing weight on TDFP and I feel like I'm losing consistently. So now only 2 days later, I lost 2 pounds!!!!! OMG now that put a big fat smile on my face and I'm down a total of 8 pounds!!! (2 lbs in 9 days with TDFP, the other 6 from my new weight loss plan).  My actual 14 day weigh in is not until Sunday, but I just had to do a sneak peek, I couldn't take it.

So here is how I feel:

★ All Day Energy
★ Sleeping better
★ I noticed my knees don't hurt as much (arthritis)
★ I eat less and feel full quicker / longer
★ NO Jitters
★ NO cravings (I actually handled my PMS cravings much better!!)
★ NO gas, bloating or stomach pain.
★ NO detox symptoms
★ OVERALL I FEEL GREAT! I'm very happy with TDFP.

This was my final stop for weight loss as my doctor told me I was a prime candidate for weight loss surgery!!!! My hubby doesn't want me to go that drastic, but if didn't work I was pondering over it. This is only the beginning, but it is so nice to see results immediately instead of having to wait 2 or 4 weeks or more and get nothing.  I'm very excited to be a part of this company and being able to provide a product that actually delivers what it promises!  I'm a believer! - Chantel Bernal


No comments:

Post a Comment