Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Start Your Own home Business


doterralogo
Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would be working at home in my own business and having a blast while doing it!
But I have to say that I am having a blast with doTERRA. I like that there is no pressure– except for the goals I set for myself. If you desire to make it into a business, there is definitely a LOT of info available to help you do so. However, if you only want to use the oils for you and your family, that’s ok too.
These oils are something that I feel like I can absolutely stand behind in good conscience– they truly do help people, and it is so exciting to see it happen.
doterra essential oils

Why doTERRA works:

  • The products are truly amazing. I was a complete and total skeptic at first, but they made a believer out of me very quickly. It is so rewarding to give a sample to someone and have them call you a day later, so excited how it worked. The oils truly sell themselves.
  • People spend a LOT of money on healthcare, and there is a huge interest and need for safer, more effective, and more affordable health care right now. DoTERRA fills that need.
  • There are multiple ways to share the oils, so you can pick a style that fits you best. Some people like to have parties or classes, while others prefer the word-of-mouth approach.
  • It’s easy to share doTERRA through your blog, website, or social media. People can create their own accounts through your website and have the oils shipped directly to them, and you will receive the commission. My blog has been instrumental in my doTERRA success- (if you are a fellow blogger, I’d love to share my tips with you!)
  • doTERRA is a company with spectacular customer service that genuinely cares about it’s members. doTERRA is growing at an insanely fast rate, and they continue to improve their systems.
  • You can make real money doing this. I’ve been with doTERRA for barely a year, and for the first 6-7 months I did zero business building. However, in the last 6 months I’ve reached Silver rank and am supplementing my family’s income– all while staying at home with my kiddos and running a homestead. So yes, it’s doable folks!
IPC_Logo_md_colors (1)
Advantages of building with dōTERRA
  • The ability to build a team and sponsor other consultants
  • Your own personal website and back office
  • Access to exclusive trainings and information online
  • Earn up to 25% on all retail sales
  • Earn 2-7% commission on those on your team under you. (doTERRA
  • Earn a 20% bonus on anything a new consultant purchases during their first 60 days of being on your team.
  • The opportunity to qualify for special promotions and incentives (such as trips, free oils, and free tickets to exclusive events)

Advantages of Joining my doTERRA Team, especially if you're in Nigeria:

Support is key to success with doTERRA– it’s tough being a Lone Ranger.  would absolutely love to have you as a part of my team. If you sign up with me, you’ll get all of the above benefits plus:
  • Access to our private team Facebook page where my team & I are available to answer your questions about oil usage, business building, and more.
  • Access to my very knowledgeable uplines- if you have a question, we will make SURE that it gets answered!
  • Access to special team incentives and exclusive webinars.
  • The opportunity to possibly have other consultants placed underneath you by me.
  • The satisfaction of building your own business, while staying at home with your kids and/wife.
doterra family physician kit

How to Get Started

1. Sign up as an Independent Product Consultant HERE.
2. Select the kit you would like to start with (I highly recommend the Family Physician Kit) OR if you’d rather, you can just pay the $35 registration fee and start without a kit.
3. Sign up for the (optional) Loyalty Rewards Program to earn the deepest discounts as well as free product.
4. Request to join our private Facebook Team to get support on your new journey.
5. Once your oils arrive, start using them! Become a product of the product.
6. Share your experiences and samples of the oils with your family and friends.
7. Start earning enough to pay for your oils each month, and grow to earn weekly and monthly paychecks.

More about the Money Side of Things

doTERRA has a generous compensation plan that, unlike most other direct-sales companies, pays you MORE as your team grows deeper.
compplan

There are multiple ways to earn in doTERRA:

1. Earn 25% of whatever a retail customer purchases from your online store.
2. Earn up to 25% of whatever a Preferred Member on your team purchases.
3. Maintain a qualifying Loyalty Rewards order to earn Power of 3, Fast Start, and Unilevel Compensation bonuses– this is where the bulk of your paychecks will be made.
So yes, take it from me, doTERRA IS different,  and it really does work. ;)
And keep in mind– even though the business-side is exciting and fun, the greatest pay-off comes in seeing how the oils have impacted others and changed lives– that is absolutely the great payoff of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment